APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE DEADLINE APRIL 1,2018 5 PM
1. Submit completed application On-Line ONLY
2. Personal Interview
3. Acceptance Notification
What to expect upon acceptance:
3. Internships & Work based learning opportunities
We offer a competitive application process. Students will gain knowledge and skills to compete in a vastly changing economy through specific 4 weeks of interactive workshops and placed within paid and non paid internships at partnering companies and paid work based learning opportunities.
1. Student must have a social security number or US Permanent resident number to obtain a work permit.
2. Student mustbe between ages 16-20, high school Jr.,Sr. or College freshman or Sophmore
3. Student must be actively involved within a youth program(s),
4. STUDENTS MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL – (THIS IS HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION!