What to expect upon acceptance:
2. Training & Development
3. Work based learning opportunities
1. Student must have a social security number or US Permanent resident number to obtain a work permit.
2. Student mustbe between ages 16-20, high school Jr.,Sr. or College Freshman/Sophmore
3. STUDENTS MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL – (THIS IS HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION!)
1. Submit completed application On-Line ONLY
2. Personal Interview
3. Acceptance Notification
We offer a competitive application process. Students will gain knowledge and skills of how to become a young professional and learn how to compete in a vastly changing economy through specific 6 weeks of interactive workshop training and receive paid work-based learning opportunities in business, event management and environmental studies.