1. Submit completed application On-Line ONLY
2. Personal Interview
3. Acceptance Notification
What to expect upon acceptance:
2. Training & Development
3. Work based learning opportunities
1. Student must have a social security number or US Permanent resident number to obtain a work permit.
2. Student mustbe between ages 16-23, high school Jr.,Sr. or College Freshman, Sophmore or Junior.
3. STUDENTS MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL – (THIS IS HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION!)
We offer a competitive application process. Students will gain knowledge and skills to compete in a vastly changing economy through specific 4 weeks of interactive workshop trainings and recieve work based learning opportunities.
APRIL 8,2018 5 PM