1. Submit completed application On-Line ONLY
2. Personal Interview
3. Acceptance Notification
What to expect upon acceptance:
4. Work Opportunities
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE DEADLINE MARCH 31,2017 5 PM
1. Student must have a social security number or US Permanent resident number to obtain a work permit.
2. Student mustbe between ages 16-19, high school Jr.,Sr. or College freshman
3. Student must be actively involved within a youth program(s),
4. STUDENTS MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL – (THIS IS HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION!
We offer a competitive application process. Students will gain knowledge and skills to compete in a vastly changing economy through specific 4 weeks of interactive workshops and placed within paid and non paid internships at partnering companies. Internships are created based upon the students expressed career interest.
Upon successful completion of the entire program students will receive a refurbished laptop AND paid work opportunities! Click here to see the work opportunities.
Receive an internship in the following industries:(but not limited to): Business, Fashion, Medical, Entertainment and Law to name a few! We do our best to match students with their career interests!